I originally opted for the Store More Multi-Pocket Chair Cover with a spot for the water bottle. They were a bit more costlier but I did it while they were offering a 15% off special. I was so excited to get these pockets....but disappointment hit when they arrived. They didn't fit my students' chairs. They were way too small. So, I sent them back. To make matters worse, I had to pay return shipping which was close to $20. I wasn't happy about it but I still needed chair pockets. So I exchanged them out for the Store More Chair Pockets XL. My students have been using them for about 5 months.
Here's the quick pro/con breakdown.
- They fit our extremely large chairs
- Spacious pockets
- Comes with a pencil case that velcros to the back
- The primary colors match my room
- Price and shipping cost (However, I will admit I haven't been able to find other chair pockets for much cheaper
- Colors - even though they work for me, I sort of wished they had other choices
- Only one pocket
- No place for the water bottle
- Must purchase in sets of 6.....because we all have perfect multiples of six classes, right?
Do you have chair pockets for your classroom? What type and what do you think of them? Share down below in the comments section.