• Include a brief introduction to your biome to encourage them to visit the rest of the website.
• Include why this Biome is globally important.
Page One: Biome’s place on earth
• Where is it (geographical distribution)?
• What are its physical features?
• What are the native plants and their adaptations to live there?
• What are the native animals and their adaptations to live there?
• Give examples of cooperation and competition between and among species.
Page Two: Attractions/Tour Packages/Weather Report
• Advertise your biome’s recreational activities
• Publicize points of interest
• Suggest supplies/gear that tourists should bring to make their trip more enjoyable.
• Suggest other biomes nearby for side trips
• Weather Report (Used to aid tourists in packing their gear)
- What is the average precipitation?
- What is the average temperature?
• What are some threats to this biome?
• Are there any endangered species?
• Is there a fear of climate change for this biome?
Page Four: Sources Cited
• List where you found your information.
|They make it easy to sign-up your school!|
|Julia's Amazing Artic Website|