- Crayon Check: In this stations, students go through my crayons. They put in a bin any broken crayons and neatly arrange the colors into their correct container.
- Marker check: Students check to make sure my markers are working. Again, they organize the colors into their correct container.
- Colored Pencil Check: Students sharpen and organize the pencils into their correct container.
- White Board Clean-Up: These students go through and completely clean off all my individual white boards. They also check the white board markers to make sure they are still working.
- Library Clean-Up: My librarians go through and clean up the library and put paper over my bookshelves.
- Game Checkers: These students go through my games and make sure all the pieces are intact and still there.
- Desk Cleaners: Despite having students wipe down their own desk, I still have a few who do a very thorough job to do it again.
Please keep hopping along to read our tried, tested and true survival tips.