Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday - TpT Sale!!

This upcoming Sunday is going to be packed with three of my favorite things!  Food (especially that I'm almost 9 months pregnant!), Football and an AMAZING SALE!  And guess what, my entire store will be 28% off!!  Just use the promotion code "Super" when checking out.

If you haven't visited my store in awhile, be sure to check out all the new things I've been creating and listing.  I have tons of QR Math Task Codes ranging from identifying the states all the way to converting improper fractions to mixed numbers.  Additionally, I have a bundle pack of telling time QR codes.  And I plan on adding more before Sunday!  What would you like to see?

Also, I have tons of resource posters available for your classroom ranging from Reading Strategies to Math Keywords.

Be sure to check it all out on Sunday! 

Can't wait till Sunday???  My store will be 20% off beginning on Saturday.  Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...